Saturday, March 6, 2010

Art Attack


When I was in St. Louis, I got up early Sunday morning so I could go to church. I found a church on the internet, but when I got to it, not only was it in the ghetto, but it was totally deserted.

So, since I wasn't able to worship, I fed my soul in another way. I visited the St. Louis art museum. It's a beautiful place, located in a beautiful setting in Forest Park.

I had a wonderful couple of hours there.
Why not take the tour with me?

A large panel of water lilies by Monet. It must have been 20 feet across.

Cezanne: The Bathers

Degas is one of Jan's favorites. We have a small model of this tiny dancer at home.


The point man on this expedition is, of course, Mr. Seurat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my News Page. This is where you will find up to the minute information about recording projects, new releases, upcoming performances and more. You will want to visit every week because each FridayI will be offering a new original song for you to download.........free! In addition, from time to time I will be sharing studio happenings, what I am listening to, favorite books, and glimpses into my personal life. Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions on what you would like to know about me and my music.

Followers

Search This Blog