Thursday, January 14, 2010

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?!

My news will have to wait until Virginia comes back from Paris, which should be in 3 or 4 days. It's terrible to admit that I am so dependant on her for assembling the blog.

Whenever I mention Virginia, I am referring to Virginia Jones, friend, photographer, shipping guru, and toast of three continents (okay, two.)

Perhaps I'll ask her to follow me wherever I go, as my photographer-in-residence. Sort of like Michael Jackson's combination bodyguard/personal magician. No lie, that was his official title.

When I was playing with the Temptations in Las Vegas, Michael Jackson happened to be in Vegas at the same time. Michael LOVES (loved, sorry) Dennis Edwards, and although Michael was afraid to go out in public, he sent his personal magician/bodyguard to our dressing room to pay Michael's respects, and while he was there he did a few magic tricks for us. Wish I could remember his name...

You can check out Virginia's Paris trip by visiting http://paristhroughmylens.blogspot.com/

Come back next week when order has been restored to the universe.

2 comments:

  1. Shipping guru is the easy job. Michael Dulin's "Handler" is a different story. C'est la vie!
    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should come to Stavanger. (NORWAY)
    We soon have a brand new concert house..
    I liked the piano music, -and Virginia`s pretty photos.
    Best wishes,
    from Gunn

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my News Page. This is where you will find up to the minute information about recording projects, new releases, upcoming performances and more. You will want to visit every week because each FridayI will be offering a new original song for you to download.........free! In addition, from time to time I will be sharing studio happenings, what I am listening to, favorite books, and glimpses into my personal life. Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions on what you would like to know about me and my music.

Followers

Search This Blog