Friday, February 5, 2010

Inner Life

Have you ever noticed that the more you get done, the more boring you become? For you non-southerns, "get done" = accomplish.

I'm totally engrossed in the new album now, and when I'm involved in a musical project I tend to block our everything and everybody. I don't mean to, it just happens.

So I really don't have any new, except to tell you that I'm having a wonderful time practicing, arranging and recording music that I love.

Timeless II is taking shape, and I am also practicing hard for some classical performances that are in the works. I'm working on the Prokofiev 7th Sonata- (driving the neighbors crazy with that one), a set of Mendelssohn variations, Mozart Sonata K. 330, couple of Bach transcriptions, a Beethoven sonata, and a nice Rhapsody by the British composer John Ireland, also the Chopin E minor and Beethoven G major concertos.

The rest of my day is spent studying German and Italian, and the Bible of course. No more of this. I can hear you yawning......

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever noticed that the more your loyal assistant has, the less you get from her? Pardon, pardon, mon ami. J'adore!
    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy - So CalfironiaMarch 6, 2010 at 9:38 PM

    I ought to be the least boring person ever! Doesn't seem like I get anything done to the point that I just got Christmas gifts delivered last week. Happened to include Timeless I as part of it. My friend is raving about it. They are loving it as do the other friends I've given it to. We're excited for Timeless II!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my News Page. This is where you will find up to the minute information about recording projects, new releases, upcoming performances and more. You will want to visit every week because each FridayI will be offering a new original song for you to download.........free! In addition, from time to time I will be sharing studio happenings, what I am listening to, favorite books, and glimpses into my personal life. Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions on what you would like to know about me and my music.

Followers

Search This Blog