Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Welcome to Mike's News Page


Welcome to the new Michael Dulin website. My News Page is where you will find up to the minute information about recording projects, new releases, upcoming performances and more. You will want to visit every week because each Friday I will be offering a new original song for you to download.........free! In addition, from time to time I will be sharing studio happenings, what I am listening to, favorite books, and glimpses into my personal life. Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions on what you would like to know about me and my music.

WHAT I'M LISTENING TO: One of my good friends happens to be an artist I really admire, Greg Maroney. We have performed in concert together several times and I think his compositions are some of the best of New Age composers. Greg and I will be performing together at a Harmony Grove House Concert in York, Pennsylvania in March, 2010. More details to come. Please visit his website at gregmaroney.com . Tell him Mike sent you.

WHAT I'M READING NOW: I just finished a great book by Herman Wouk, Marjorie Morningstar. I saw the movie of this many years ago with Gene Kelly and Natalie Wood. The book is much better. Isn't it always?

BIBLE STUDY: Numbers 13-14:9 It all depends on how you see it... All 12 of the spies sent out to the land of Canaan saw giants. Ten of them saw the giants from man's perspective, and saw certain defeat. Joshua and Caleb saw the giants from God's perspective and were confident of victory. How do you see the giants in your life?

SONG OF THE WEEK: " Smart and Sassy"

GLIMPSES OF MY PERSONAL LIFE: My seven year old chocolate Lab, Riley, comes to the studio with me every day. Riley is a musical genius. His favorite composers are Rachmaninoff, Chopin and... Dulin! He also keeps my temper in check. Whenever he thinks I am about to get angry, he crawls up into my lap (all 90 pounds) and licks my face.







2 comments:

  1. Judy - So CaliforniaDecember 18, 2009 at 8:59 PM

    Wow - if Riley ever needs a break from life in Birmingham - we'd love to have him come visit. What a handsome fellow he is! It's amazing how our pets can "mellow" us down isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy - So CaliforniaDecember 18, 2009 at 9:19 PM

    I forgot to saw how delighted I am to see that Timeless II is on the way! We'll be waiting for it's release as we LOVE the first one.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my News Page. This is where you will find up to the minute information about recording projects, new releases, upcoming performances and more. You will want to visit every week because each FridayI will be offering a new original song for you to download.........free! In addition, from time to time I will be sharing studio happenings, what I am listening to, favorite books, and glimpses into my personal life. Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions on what you would like to know about me and my music.

Followers

Search This Blog